The Total Body Balance Ball Workout was developed to combine our Balance Ball with resistance training for maximum results. Leading fitness instructor Tanja Djelevic takes you through a series of Pilates, yoga and strength moves using the exercise ball to focus on major muscle groups. Use the yoga ball to improve your body’s core strength and natural balance while getting trim and toned. This stability ball kit delivers dynamic whole-body workouts that range from beginner to advanced featuring a 105-minute workout DVD tailored to the Total Body Balance Ball with three 20-minute focused segments on abs, upper and lower body and a Balance Ball Express with three 10-minute segments.
– Air pump
– High-quality, anti-burst Balance Ball
– 105-minute workout DVD
Gaiam is a leading lifestyle brand with a mission to make yoga, fitness, and well-being accessible to all. Gaiam was created as a lifestyle company with the vision that, given a choice, people would choose a lifestyle that is healthy and life enhancing, for themselves, their families and the Earth. The Gaiam wellness, yoga, meditation, and recovery lifestyle is a vote for individual health as well as the future sustainability of the Earth’s resources. Gaiam strives to provide customers with alternatives to traditional products by offering natural or healthy versions that compare with the style, quality and price of conventional products.
- Total Body Balance Ball workout kit with small, medium, or large exercise ball options for an ideal low-impact core strengthening workout
- Exercise abs, back, glutes, lower and upper body with the included yoga ball and a 105-minute workout DVD designed by fitness expert Tanja Djelevic
- Available in 3 sizes, recommended for users between 5’0″ to 6’5″ tall. Use the stability ball as an exercise and fitness tool or as an alternative office desk chair solution for active sitting.
- Kit Includes: exercise ball for yoga and Pilates, easy-inflate air pump, and workout DVD
- Note: It may be necessary to re-inflate your new Balance Ball once or twice after initial inflation to stretch the ball to its final size. Inflate ball with air, let stand for 24 hours, deflate 50% then fill again to proper height.